#TNEI2013 IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION OF CORRECT AND FULL PLUS SIZE MODEL APPLICATIONS: SEPTEMBER 30, 2013, MONDAY
Erzullie is now opening the applications for the plus size model go see. We are looking for HIGH FASHION PLUS SIZE MODELS who will take the brand to the next level and have the following requirements:
HEIGHT: 5"0’ AND ABOVE (*1)
AGE: 18 - 34 YEARS OLD (*1)
BUST: 40-47 INCHES (*5)
WAIST: 34-40 INCHES (*5)
HIPS: 43-50 INCHES (*5)
- Must know Erzullie Fierce Plus Size Fashion as a brand and is willing to represent it. As such, the model must be socially adept
- Must be able to wear sleeveless, tube, VERY high heeled shoes and shorts and open to other possible plus size model projects/editorials. (*2)
- Must be able to do runway and/or high fashion still poses and all the requirements pertaining to it (*2)
- Must have professional portfolio and is professional to work with (*2)
- Must be open to set terms of payment (*3)
Please send the following to our email: email@example.com with the subject: “TNEI 2013”(*4)
CITY OF RESIDENCE:(*5)
BUST (INCHES): (*5)
WAIST (INCHES): (*5)
HIPS (INCHES): (*5)
HEIGHT: (FT. AND INCHES)
MINIMUM PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: (*2)
- 1 WHOLE BODY PHOTO (*2)
- 1 CLOSE UP PHOTO(*2)
ADDITIONAL PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: (*2)
- PROFESSIONALLY DONE HIGH FASHION PHOTO/PORTFOLIO (*2)
Those who has been approved shall be emailed back and invited to the plus size go see within the month of October 2013. DEADLINE OF APPLICATION IS ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2013, MONDAY (*6)
READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THOROUGHLY:
*1) With regards to height, for now, this is what we need for the future projects. Age requirements must be achieved at the time you have sent your application. For example: Today, June 18, 2013 your age is 34 but you will be 35 before the go see on October 2013. IT'S OKAY. As long as you are within that age range 18-34 when you have submitted your application, IT'S OKAY.
In another example, you are 17 today (June 18, 2013) and you will only turn 18 years of age after the GO-SEE on October 2013 (ex your birthday is on November 2013 and so forth), unfortunately you will have to wait for next year.
*2) We really need models who are flexible in terms of modeling garments and is confident enough to wear sleeveless and tube.
We are open to both VETERANS AND AMATEURS. If you can do the poses that we require of you, then we are good.
We highly encourage that you get your photos done professionally or at least submit photos that are clear. This way, we can see you better. We HIGHLY ENCOURAGE that you at least submit the MINIMUM PHOTO REQUIREMENTS so that you give yourself a fairer chance when it comes to review. You are not giving yourself justice if you send us NUMEROUS HEADSHOTS and NO BODY SHOTS of yourself (AND VICE VERSA). We will only cater to those who have the minimum requirements to be fair to others who have exerted their effort in following it.
*3) to be revealed when model is chosen for project.
*4) We will only accept applications VIA EMAIL with the CORRECT FORMAT. Any application that has violated this format will be AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED to be fair to those who have complied with the instruction. Thank you.
*5) A lot of your girls are asking if we accept models OUTSIDE OF METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES. Yes we do. As long as your comfortable travelling to MANILA for the go-see and (if chosen) for the shoots on your own, we are okay.
There are also questions about the sizes. Please see the requirements above. You must have AT LEAST 2 of the measurements down to be accepted.
Example (1) you are good with the BUST AND WAIST but is beyond or short on the hips, IT'S OKAY.
Example (2) you are good with the WAIST AND HIPS but is beyond or short on the BUST, IT'S OKAY
Example (3) you are good with the HIPS AND BUST but is beyond or short on the WAIST, IT'S OKAY.
It is also good to note that you must know how to measure your body because only APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE AND CORRECT requirements are going to be accepted.
*6) ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION, please wait AFTER THE DEADLINE (SEPTEMBER 30, 2013, MONDAY) for the announcement of the RELEASE OF INVITES on all of our social sites which will be around OCTOBER 2013. That is the ONLY TIME THAT WE WILL RELEASE INVITES. We will only review and screen the applications THOROUGHLY AFTER THE DEADLINE.
1. Please read and re-read everything before you ask any questions. Any questions that have been answered by the FAQ’s and this post will not be replied to. ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT CORRECTLY FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS will be entertained to be fair to those that did.
2. This go-see is for THE NEXT ERZULLIE ICON(s) which will be participating in the ERZULLIE 2014 collections. Models chosen for this plus size model go-see will become Icons and will have designated projects and responsibility for the brand. It's for the FASHION LINE ALONE. We are not a modeling agency (JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR). For the plus size model go-see we may get 1-2 models or none depending on how the go-see turns out and what the 2014 projects need.
This also means that YOU WILL BE MODELLING CLOTHES AND THERE WILL BE CLOTHES ON YOU.
3. It's a plus if you are a natural supporter of the brand or if you have bought and worn Erzullie before.
4. After the deadline, the fashion line will release INVITES via the OFFICIAL EMAIL OF ERZULLIE (firstname.lastname@example.org) ONLY to all the TOP 50 models accepted. Only THE FIRST 15 models to confirm their slot on a given deadline (to be stated in the invite) will be entertained. Only then will they be given instructions on the process of the plus size model go-see.
5. To those who have sent their applications last year 2012 and still want to join this year, OF COURSE YOU CAN. You just have to submit the requirements above again. WE DO NOT KEEP YOUR PORTFOLIO AND INFO WITH US FOR YOUR OWN PRIVACY AND PROTECTION FROM OUR END.
Cheers and good luck!