Wednesday, May 1, 2013
One of the Erzullie Resort 2013 dresses is this printed dress. It has a small bohemian vibe to it but rest assured that it can translate from one occasion to another.
1. FOR WORK: Wear a black balzer over this with a solid colored belt, skinny slacks and heels.
2. FOR SUMMER PARTIES: Pair this with wooden beaded accessories and strap sandals.
3. FOR CASUAL: Wear denim shorts underneath and flats. use a belt to break the monotony of the print.
4. FOR FORMAL AFFAIRS: Metallic stilettos and bold golden accessories. Wear it loose for a relaxed elegance flair.
5. FOR FIRST DATES: Pair with a cute set of dainty flats and some feminine accessories.
You can purchase this online (http://erzullie.wix.com/shop) or in the Erzullie Pop Shop on May 18, 2013, Saturday (6:00pm-9:00pm) at the Caffeccino, Eastwood City, Quezon City. For more information about the POP SHOP, CLICK HERE.
We are very happy to invite all of you to the Erzullie Pop Shop on May 18, 2013, Saturday (6:00-9:00pm) at the Caffeccino Function Room, Caffeccino, Eastwood City, Quezon City.
BUT FIRST, what is a POP SHOP? A pop shop is basically a temporary store by which a designer/brand invites customers at a specific place and range of time to meet up. It's a very limited engagement which gives the customers a chance to purchase a designer/brand's clothing line. It's like a bazaar only with one brand showing! (In this case, it's Erzullie!)
This is open to the public so no need to register. Just go there and shop the latest Erzullie collection!
Things that you can expect:
1. Shopping the latest Resort 2013 collection
2. 50% off on selected items and some accessories as well!
3. Personal shoppers to assist you with your needs
4. Talk with the designers and tell them about what you want to see on the next collection and on how you feel about the current one!
5. All transactions are CASH basis only (sorry ladies, still working on the credit card terminal!)
As you know, we have sizes L-4L, so for all the Fierce Plus Size Women out there, come to the Erzullie Pop Shop to get your fierce plus size fashion fix!
See you there, Erzulliestas! (And feel free to share!)