We are now open for applications for THE NEXT ERZULLIE ICON 2016. Please READ, RE-READ and UNDERSTAND THOROUGHLY before posting any questions. ANY QUESTIONS already answered by this post will no longer be entertained. We will also be very strict with regards to the applications to be fair with all of the models who will apply.
Step 1: READ THE REQUIREMENTS, THEN ANSWER AND SUBMIT THE #TNEI2016 APPLICATION FORM. Cut off dates are: January 23, February 20, March 26, April 23 only.
Step 2: INVITES WILL BE RELEASED. If you receive one, follow the instructions in the sent email (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com only) to confirm your slot. Dates for invites release per batch is as follows: January 25, February 22, March 28, April 25 only.
For applicants who were not able to secure their slot (there will only be 15) or those who have not received invites, there is no need to apply again. You will be considered with the next batch of applicants after the cut off. If you do not receive an invite by April 2016, then there is always #TNEI2017. There will be 4 batches for this TNEI search --- January, February, March and April only.
Step 3: BRING THE REQUIREMENTS AND ATTEND THE GO SEE. Go see dates are the following: January 30, February 27, April 3 and April 30 only 9am-5pm.
If you cannot block these dates or go on these dates, DO NOT APPLY.
Finalists will be announced by May 2016.
We are looking for HIGH FASHION FEMALE PLUS SIZE MODELS who will take the brand to the next level and have the following requirements:
HEIGHT: 5"0’ AND ABOVE
AGE: 18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
BUST: 40-57 INCHES
WAIST: 34-50 INCHES
HIPS: 43-60 INCHES
- Must naturally know and support Erzullie Fierce Plus Size Fashion as a brand and is willing to represent it. Having bought and worn Erzullie before or attended any Erzullie event is a plus.
- Must be able to wear sleeveless, tube, VERY high heeled shoes and shorts and open to other possible plus size model projects/editorials, do runway and/or high fashion still poses and all the requirements pertaining to it.
- Must have professional portfolio and is professional to work with BEFORE submitting the #TNEI2016 application form. We immediately disqualify applicants that send photos that are obviously just a “selfie” or any low quality photo.
- Must be open to set terms of payment and contract signing
Please read and re-read everything before you ask any questions. Any questions that have been answered by the FAQ’s and this post will not be replied to.
1) With regards to height, for now, this is what we need for the future projects. When it comes to the SIZES, you just need to have TWO (2) of the size requirements to be qualified.
If you are good with bust and waist, but beyond or below the requirement for the hips, that's okay.
If you are good with waist and hips, but beyond or below the requirement for the bust, that's okay.
If you are good with hips and bust, but beyond or below the requirement for the waist, that's okay.
If you are beyond or below the requirements of both bust and waist, but are okay with hips, that's NOT okay.
If you are beyond or below the requirements of both waist and hips, but are okay with bust, that's NOT okay.
If you are beyond or below the requirements of both hips and bust, but are okay with waist, that's NOT okay.
2) You must be 18 years old and above during the time you have answered and submitted the TNEI 2016 applications. If you are 17 and below during the said time, we won’t be able to accommodate your application due to the nature of projects at hand.
3) We really need models that are flexible in terms of modeling garments and is confident enough to wear sleeveless and tube.
4) We are open to both VETERANS AND SKILLED NEWBIES.
5) We will only cater applicants who have taken time to create a professional looking portfolio. Anything otherwise is immediately disqualified. We will only cater to those who have the minimum requirements (1 HEADSHOT AND 1 WHOLE BODY) to be fair to others who have exerted their effort in following it. NO PORTFOLIO, NO CONSIDERATION. You must have a portfolio BEFORE you submit the #TNEI2016 APPLICATION FORM.
6) Set terms of payment to be revealed when model is chosen for project.
7) We will only accept applications via the #TNEI2016 APPLICATION FORM ONLY. Per month, only THE FIRST 15 models to confirm their slot on a given deadline (to be stated in the invite) will be entertained. Only then will they be given instructions on the process of the plus size model go-see. There will be 4 batches for TNEI2016 --- January, February, March and April.
Cut off dates for #TNEI2016 application forms are: January 23, February 20, March 26, April 23 only.
Dates for invites release per batch is as follows: January 25, February 22, March 28, April 25 only.
Go see dates are the following: January 30, February 27, March 26, April 3 and April 30 only 9am-5pm. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT GO TO THE SAID GO-SEE DATES.
8) To those who have sent their applications last 2014 and still want to join this year, OF COURSE YOU CAN. You just have to follow and submit the requirements above.
9) We accept both employed and unemployed applicants. This is open to Philippine residents only. As long as you can travel to Manila for the obligations, it's okay.